POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 22:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Jim Charter
Date: 17 Nov 2006 15:48:19
Message: <455e2013$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Aah! Those two are beautiful! Very much my type of painting!

I always loved that the striated waves might be:
-the artifacts of his painting style of simplified solids
-waves caught in some mystic frozn moment
-waves actually frozen as ice

> This: http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=30208 is one of
> the paintings I was thinking about.

Wow, I was dimly aware of these paintings if at all.  And so very close
to Tek's image!  Seems my blather was even closer to the target than I
realized :0